Here are some kid-friendly treats and snacks for the end-of-summer party:
1. Ice Cream Cones: Offer a variety of ice cream flavors and let the kids choose their toppings like sprinkles, chocolate chips, whipped cream, and cherries.
2. Popsicles: You can either buy colorful popsicles or make your own using fruit juices or yogurt.
3. Cupcakes: Decorate cupcakes with colorful frosting and edible decorations like gummy bears or candy eyes.
4. Fruit Skewers: Thread chunks of watermelon, pineapple, grapes, and berries onto skewers for a refreshing and healthy treat.
5. Rice Krispie Treats: These classic treats are always a hit with kids, and you can even shape them into fun summer-themed molds.
6. Mini Donuts: Serve up mini-sized donuts with different glazes and toppings.
1. Popcorn: Pop some plain popcorn and offer different seasonings like cheese, caramel, or cinnamon-sugar for kids to add themselves.
2. Veggie Sticks with Dip: Provide carrot sticks, cucumber slices, and bell pepper strips with a side of ranch or hummus for dipping.
3. Cheese and Crackers: Set out a platter with a variety of cheese cubes and crackers for kids to nibble on.
4. Pretzels: Mini pretzels or pretzel sticks make a crunchy and savory snack option.
5. Trail Mix: Create a custom trail mix with nuts, dried fruits, chocolate chips, and pretzels.
6. Fruit Cups: Serve individual fruit cups with a mix of fresh fruits like grapes, oranges, and strawberries.
7. Cheese Puffs: These airy snacks are a favorite among kids and come in various flavors.
8. Fruit Pops: Freeze blended fruit or fruit juices in popsicle molds for a healthy and tasty frozen treat.
Remember to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies among the party guests when selecting the treats and snacks. You can mix and match these ideas to create a delicious and diverse spread that will keep the kids satisfied and energized throughout the party!
A Fun Community Celebrating #MomLife